Rabobank maakt met ingang van 27 maart bestellen en betalen via de QR-code mogelijk. De toepassing wordt beschikbaar gemaakt door de introductie van de QR-code functionaliteit in MyOrder, maar kan ook geïntegreerd worden in de eigen apps van retailers. Deze functionaliteit is toegankelijk voor iedere retailer. Op 27 maart tijdens de Supermarkt van het Jaar [...]Lees verder →
- No public Twitter messages.
- Use a Mobile Website for Your Next EventWhen you are drawing people to your event, you want them to be able to find out the latest news from wherever they are. These days, people are rarely far from their phones. Mobile websites are the perfect vehicle for event promotion. Here are a few ways to use them to maximize interest: Integrated Maps... Read more... The post Use a Mobile Website for Your N […]
- Use a Mobile Website for Your Next Event
- iPhone 6 teardown shows NFC chips from NXP — and AMSA teardown conducted by iFixit shows that Apple is using NFC chips from both NXP and AMS in the new iPhone 6, which began shipping today. The inclusion of an NXP chip was expected but the AMS chip is a surprise addition. Read the rest of iPhone 6 teardown shows NFC chips from NXP — and AMS at NFC World+. […]
- UL white paper explains Apple PayA new white paper that describes what is known about Apple Pay in both technical and organizational terms — as well as what questions still remain to be answered — is now available to download... Read the rest of UL white paper explains Apple Pay at NFC World+. […]
- iPhone 6 teardown shows NFC chips from NXP — and AMS