Rabobank maakt met ingang van 27 maart bestellen en betalen via de QR-code mogelijk. De toepassing wordt beschikbaar gemaakt door de introductie van de QR-code functionaliteit in MyOrder, maar kan ook geïntegreerd worden in de eigen apps van retailers. Deze functionaliteit is toegankelijk voor iedere retailer. Op 27 maart tijdens de Supermarkt van het Jaar [...]Lees verder →
- No public Twitter messages.
- 8 Mobile Marketing Trends to Watch Out ForIt’s no surprise that mobile usage is taking over desktop. Businesses, consumers, and everything in between seem to be glued to their mobile devices all day every day. So, as a marketer you want to make sure you are keeping up with the latest trends and understand how to reach your audience. Here is a... Read more... The post 8 Mobile Marketing Trends to Wat […]
- 8 Mobile Marketing Trends to Watch Out For
- Indian employees make NFC payments using everyday objectsSome 8,000 employees across India are making payments in workplace cafeterias by tapping their pens, ID cards or even key chains against contactless terminals using Zeta Super Tag, an NFC tag that adheres to any object. Read the rest of Indian employees make NFC payments using everyday objects at NFC World. […]
- Two in three young Brits have made a mobile payment in-storeMore than two thirds of the UK’s 16-34 year olds (67%) have used their mobile phone to make an in-store payment, research released by Worldpay reveals. Read the rest of Two in three young Brits have made a mobile payment in-store at NFC World. […]
- Indian employees make NFC payments using everyday objects