Rabobank maakt met ingang van 27 maart bestellen en betalen via de QR-code mogelijk. De toepassing wordt beschikbaar gemaakt door de introductie van de QR-code functionaliteit in MyOrder, maar kan ook geïntegreerd worden in de eigen apps van retailers. Deze functionaliteit is toegankelijk voor iedere retailer. Op 27 maart tijdens de Supermarkt van het Jaar [...]Lees verder →
- No public Twitter messages.
- QR Codes: What Not To DoA QR code is a specially designed type of matrix barcode that is commonly used for marketing purposes across a wide variety of different platforms. The main benefit of this type of marketing tactic involves the ease at which the customer can use a QR code to find out information. A customer can use their... Read more... The post QR Codes: What Not To Do appe […]
- QR Codes: What Not To Do
- Bank develops NFC suit that lets customers pay by swiping a sleeveAustralia’s Heritage Bank has unveiled prototypes of a suit that comes with an embedded NFC chip and antenna to allow its wearer to make NFC payments at contactless POS terminals by simply swiping their sleeve.... Read the rest of Bank develops NFC suit that lets customers pay by swiping a sleeve at NFC World. […]
- PayPal takes another look at NFCThe arrival of host card emulation (HCE) has led to a re-think of online payments giant PayPal’s famously anti-NFC point of view, company president David Marcus has revealed. “I’m moving from being a massive skeptic... Read the rest of PayPal takes another look at NFC at NFC World. […]
- Bank develops NFC suit that lets customers pay by swiping a sleeve