Rabobank maakt met ingang van 27 maart bestellen en betalen via de QR-code mogelijk. De toepassing wordt beschikbaar gemaakt door de introductie van de QR-code functionaliteit in MyOrder, maar kan ook geïntegreerd worden in de eigen apps van retailers. Deze functionaliteit is toegankelijk voor iedere retailer. Op 27 maart tijdens de Supermarkt van het Jaar [...]Lees verder →
- No public Twitter messages.
- 5 Mobile Trends For 2017 You Must Have In Your Marketing EffortsIts no secret mobile compatibility is a must, but it takes more than that. People are constantly checking emails, posting on social media, scrolling through websites, watching videos, etc. 2017 is now almost 2 months in and customer mobility has not slowed down. It’s important to see what people are doing online, how they are... Read more... The post 5 Mobil […]
- 5 Mobile Trends For 2017 You Must Have In Your Marketing Efforts
- Esso customers get mobile payments and rewards at 1,000 Canadian gas stationsMotorists across Canada can now pay for fuel and car washes as well as accumulate loyalty rewards using a mobile payment service that is being rolled out by fuel retailer Imperial Oil to 1,000 Esso-branded gas stations nationwide. Read the rest of Esso customers get mobile payments and rewards at 1,000 Canadian gas stations at NFC World. […]
- White paper explores how dedicated Android NFC devices can be used to improve the delivery of financial services in emerging marketsSecure, affordable and dedicated Android NFC devices issued to local agents, farmers and financial institutions in emerging markets are improving the delivery of a wide range of services including branchless banking, know your customer procedures and food aid distribution, according to a 19-page white paper that is now available to download from the NFC Worl […]
- Esso customers get mobile payments and rewards at 1,000 Canadian gas stations